Een job in staal?
You help to maintain the product certifications for our panels product range by taking over a part of the communication with the certification bodies.
In a small but effective great team of 3 people (2 persons responsible for certification and 1 person for quality and compliance),
Additionally you will help our team to improve/develop our department communication through the division, writing reports and help us to keep communication in the division at a high level.
Keep track of the certification budget and costs.
In a second stage, after a induction period, you will take over the direct responsibilities for a part of the certification process for our panels.
- Contact with external bodies for testing and certification. Place orders and approve invoices for external services. (30%). In a later stage and depending the organisation you may be required to mounting samples and test models to testing laboratories.
- Communicate to sales about the certifications and the application for our customers.
- Assist in meetings on Kingspan group level, personal trainings and travel (10%)
- Assist in product audits in our factories.
- Keep up to date the monthly reporting for the certification/quality/compliance department. This report is reviewed in the monthly Certification Meeting and/or the R&D Meeting and/or the monthly Operations Meeting.
- Reporting to the Certification and Compliance Director.
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge of certification process of building materials is a must, with an international experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and self-organized.
- Computer/software minded (Office suite, SAP, other programs are a plus (autocad, …)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. English and French proficiency required.
- Likes to work structured and very meticulous manner
- Working from Zwevezele
What can you expect?
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.( company car, laptop, phone,...)
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- A good work-life balance.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!