Een job in staal?
Responsible to the operations manager for the maintenance of the machine park to minimize mechanical downtimes on the sites Zwevezele and Oostkamp. The following heads of function reports to this position:
- Facility engineer Zwevezele/ Oostkamp
- Maintenance supervisor Zwevezele
- Controls engineers
Specific areas of responsibility;
- Maximize the availability or the machine park
- Build a good network with subcontractors and machine suppliers
- Scheduling the preventive maintenance
- Keep the maintenance costs under control
- Keep the spare part warehouse under control
- Bring state of the art improvement solutions
- Responsible for safety behaviour and safety results for the maintenance workers and contractors working under his supervision.
Skills and experience required
- You have a technical degree or industrial engineer, either in mechanics, control engineering or mechatronics. The emphasis in the position lies in the use of technical knowledge and people skills to increase machine uptime.
- You have at least a first work experience in an industrial production environment, preferably as a maintenance planner or responsible.
- You have the necessary social skills, leadership qualities and assertiveness to manage people.
- You possess a high degree of independence and have a great sense of responsibility.
- A strong drive and passion for technology and methodology, coupled with stress resistance and a no-nonsense mentality are typical of your personality.
What can you expect?
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- A good work-life balance.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!