Senior Project Engineer
Een job in staal?
A key member of the JI Divisional Engineering team, you will deliver robust and compliant process improvements and lead engineering projects troughout JI.
- To carry out specific engineering tasks delegated to him by the Engineering Manager as appropriate
- Lead and support both minor and major projects on our manufacturing lines.
- Produce engineering design and project support deliverables in line with Joris Ide engineering standards
- Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Maintain and develop relationships with key internal and external customers and facilitatie liaison with management/design/operations staff
- Attend training to develop relevant self-knowledge and technical skills
- To support the local sites manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
- Focus machinery and building construction related projects in Eastern Europe ( Romania, Poland )
- Frequently travel to the Joris Ide sites in Eastern Europe and to machinery suppliers
Skills and experience required
- Significant and demonstrated experience in mechanical engineering
- Demonstrated experience managing manufacturing projects through full life cycle
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and generate 2D&3D engineering drawings.
- Very hands on with excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions in ambiguous and complex situations
- An important aspect to the role is the flexibility to frequently travel between our divisional European sites.
What can you expect?
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- A good work-life balance.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!